Lillyia

Day_2_MOC9

Day_2_MOC9
Lillyia, Jan 2, 2021
Description:
Word Count: 283

Watercolor Summer - Kim Jensen Watercolor Summer by Kim Jensen (the-lilypad.com)
Storyteller BYOC July 2020 - Just Jaimee Storyteller BYOC 2020 July - Digital Scrapbook Kit (the-lilypad.com)
Emerson - Kim Jensen Emerson Bundle by Kim Jensen (the-lilypad.com)
Dalis and SeattleSheri like this.
    • HeatherB
      Loved the journaling. It is too bad that scrapping for yourself is the most difficult. I find that my projects are the ones I really get going with. Love the subtitle and the picture to go along with it. Great page! Thanks for playing along with my challenge!
      Lillyia likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is just wonderful Lillyia. I love the large photo of the water and lightening and your title! I hope you can find joy in completing your own projects and that this will spur you on! You're so talented that you have to start leaving that legacy! :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
    • LoveItScrapIt
      Oh yasssss I love this story. I love the seize the day attitude. Great title and love the dark brown.
    • Carla
      Lillyia, this came together so beautifully! I love your journaling and this photo is just wonderful! Truly from the Heart!
    • Lillyia
      @HeatherB Thank you Heather. Now that gained a bit of insight, I think things will change.
      HeatherB likes this.
    • Lillyia
      @Cherylndesigns Thank you for your very kind words, Cheryl. I am using MOC9 to teach myself lessons about self-discipline, pushing through when things get tough, finding encouragement when a challenge feels too hard to achieve, being open to doing things a different way, and most of all, remembering to keep it light and enjoy the process.
    • Lillyia
      @LoveItScrapIt Thank you, Kiana. Indeed, that's the attitude I want to keep in my heart so that I can fill my bookshelves and this time next year be able to see the fruits of my labor.
    • Lillyia
      @Carla Thank you so much for your encouragement! It did turn out better than I expected. The photo is one my son took and I snatched it off his Instagram account.
    • cfile
      Just beautiful!
      Lillyia likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Lillyia
    Date:
    Jan 2, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    95.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).