Lillyia

Day_26_Remembrance-or-Tribute-Layout

Day_26_Remembrance-or-Tribute-Layout
Lillyia, Feb 2, 2022
Description:
Word Count: 363 words

Fiddlesticks # 88 by Fiddle Dee Dee
True and Free: Pretty Little Things by Rachel Jefferies Element Packs | Digital Scrapbooking Elements - The Lilypad (the-lilypad.com)
Watercolor Flower Clusters - Lili Wee Flowers | Digital Scrapbooking Elements – The Lilypad (the-lilypad.com)
Watercolor Ribbons - Gina Miller Element Packs | Digital Scrapbooking Elements - The Lilypad (the-lilypad.com)
Music to my Ears - Soco Digital Scrapbooking Kits | Scrapbook Kits – The Lilypad (the-lilypad.com)
    • cfile
      Beautiful memories of your childhood and the love your parents had for you and your siblings. I am happy that your childhood was so rich of love and fun that was togetherness. :) I smiled too as we played pokeno and scrabble as well and your reference to the corner store for penny candy. It is a shame that the youth of today are missing some of these fond memories. Great elements you chose here.. I love the sequins and that shadow on the note paper has your paper looking 3D and lifting it right up and off the page!!! Wonderful!

Thank you for playing along with the MOC day 26 rememberance/tribute challenge!
      Lillyia likes this.
    • Lillyia
      @cfile Thank you, Christa for sharing your kind and thoughtful observations with me. I agree with you that it is sad that the world has changed so much that children do not have some of the opportunities we had for fun and games...and freedom. I guess that's the price we pay for 'progress'.
      cfile likes this.
    • mary kate
      The journaling here is just wonderful, so evocative of a childhood in another time and place. Your parents sound awesome!
      Lillyia likes this.
    • Lillyia
      @mary kate Thank you, Mary Kate. The older I grew the more I appreciated my parents, their love and sacrifice for our family.
      mary kate likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    Lillyia
    Date:
    Feb 2, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    183.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).