Lillyia

Day_23_InterviewAboutThePast

Day_23_InterviewAboutThePast
    • QuiltyMom
      This is a great page. I like how you used the different fonts for the interview, and I really love the photos you added along the side. Well done!!
      Lillyia likes this.
    • Donitab
      I love that you included all these photos - they are priceless. I remember when I was in 8th grade that we went to a house that still had an outhouse. I was amazed (well, still am really - for me that would have been a priority). We forget how spoiled we are until we hear these older stories. Wonderful job!
      Lillyia likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Love the photo series - such precious treasures and now you have some answers to share alongside them.
      Fabulous documenting.
      Lillyia likes this.
    • LoveItScrapIt
      Great photos and interview/story to have now. I love the documenting here this is definitely a treasure!
      Lillyia likes this.
    • bcgal00
      Really love this with the story and the old photos! Well done!
      Lillyia likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Lovely page and precious photos and interview. It is wonderful that you still have someone to interview who knew your grandmother well.
      Lillyia likes this.
    • Lillyia
      @flowersgal Thank you for your kind words. You are right about having someone to interview. I so regret my parents passing before I thought to really interview them and now of course it is too late and I have so many things I'd like to talk to them about. And so it goes...
    • Lillyia
    • Lillyia
      @Donitab Thank you for your comments and observations. Yes, I agree, it is easy to take for granted the blessings that we have, especially if you have nothing to compare it to in your own background.
      Donitab likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @Lillyia - I have chosen this wonderful layout for November Pad Praise! It's a classic.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Lillyia
    Date:
    Jan 23, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    172 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).