Lillyia

Day_21_Birthday-Challenge

Day_21_Birthday-Challenge
Lillyia, Jan 22, 2021
Description:
Happy: A Kit of Celebration - Lilypad Collaboration Digital Scrapbooking Kits | Scrapbook Kits – The Lilypad (the-lilypad.com)
Happy Day Collection - Mommyish & Sara Gleason Collab Happy Day | Collection by Sara Gleason & Mommyish (the-lilypad.com)
    • mnjenlittle
      awwww so sweet! I'll bet she loved those cards! Thanks for the link to the kit! Added it to my wishlist!
      Lillyia likes this.
    • Lillyia
      @mnjenlittle Thank you for your sweet words! And you are right; she absolutely loved receiving those carefully made cards.
    • G.J.
      92?? wow, happy Birthday!! I really love everything about this sweet page, darling kit of pictures and nice journaling. I really love all of your clustering. Great use of the sequins and numbers, love it!
      Lillyia likes this.
    • Carla
      How wonderful! Great job the boys did on those cards! I love the larger pics on the top with the smaller ones on the bottom and that large number 92 is awesome!
      Lillyia likes this.
    • Lillyia
      @G.J. Thank you so much! Those were very kind, generous and thoughtful comments. I appreciate you taking a moment to leave them for me. :beat
    • Lillyia
      @Carla Thank you, Carla. I can't take credit for the layout of pics, that's a template, but it does work well with my photos, so thank you...I guess I can take credit for choosing the RIGHT template. LOL. Thank you for your comment on my grandsons. This was from 2015...I would be so delighted to have the opportunity and their willingness to make cards together again sometime, but I fear the stars may not align to have that happen again. One can hope. :)
    • Iowan
      Wow 92 years old ....good for her. That’s sweet of the grandkids to make the cards for her. The page is very festive, lots of good memory keeping here. Thanks for taking the birthday challenge.
      Lillyia likes this.
    • Lillyia
      @Iowan Thank you for your comments. It was a great challenge. I am glad it gave me the incentive to document this memory from 2015.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Lillyia
    Date:
    Jan 22, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    133.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).