Lillyia

Day_17_MOC9

Day_17_MOC9
    • Carla
      I love the bright orange background and your creative play with the words. Great job on this one!
      Lillyia likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is so special, Lillyia! I hope you're enjoy your first MOC!!
      Lillyia likes this.
    • trekmom
      Great photos and love the creativity in this. Encouraging children to be creative helps their minds grow, you've got this! Such a fun page.
      Lillyia likes this.
    • Lillyia
      @Carla Thank you Carla! Your words mean a lot, knowing how I struggle at times.
      Carla likes this.
    • Lillyia
      @Cherylndesigns Thank you, Cheryl. I LOVE MOC9!! I am having a great time. I look forward to seeing each day's posting like it's Christmas or something! Silly, I know, but it's exciting and challenging and such an awesome learning experience. Wow, you remembered that it's my first MOC!!? Thank you asking me about it; I appreciate your thoughtfulness. :beat:beat
    • Lillyia
      @trekmom Thank you for sharing your thoughts. It is great fun and I love seeing my grandchildren look in our 'craft' box which holds crafting items as well as random things like packaging materials and bits and pieces of plastic. It's an adventure to see where their imagination will take them.
    • EHStudios
      Play is definitely serious business! I love your words & love your creativity! Great page!
      Lillyia likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Lillyia
    Date:
    Jan 18, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    169.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).