Lillyia

Day_10_MOC9

Day_10_MOC9
Lillyia, Jan 10, 2021
Description:
Holiday Hangover - Allison Pennington Digital Scrapbooking Kits | Scrapbook Kits – The Lilypad (the-lilypad.com)
So Very Merry - Bella Gypsy The Lilypad :: Bundles + Collections :: So Very Merry Collection (the-lilypad.com)
Cozy Christmas - Carole Harden
    • mnjenlittle
      oh wow your title is even using candy! Fantastic!
      Lillyia likes this.
    • Saar
      Awesome layout! I love the photo and how you did your title.
      Lillyia likes this.
    • Lillyia
    • yellowpeep
      It is amazing to me that you were able to create an entire title out of candy. Wow! Especially one with three words! Your embellishments are fantastic and that photo is so incredibly adorable! Thank you so much for participating.
      Lillyia likes this.
    • Lillyia
      @yellowpeep Thank you Liana. I chuckled when I saw your challenge, thinking about how true it is that the little ones see letters in everything, and how fitting it was for you as a kindergarten teacher. I enjoyed this challenge, although it became a little more labor intensive than I thought it would be at first - still it was fun.
      yellowpeep likes this.
    • bellbird
      i'm not sure what it says about me that my first thought for this challenge was about making a title from m&m's (or smarties) or jelly beans ( i chickened out because i thought 'easter' was too long a word!) so i am floored (in a good way) by your epic candy title! way to go!
      Lillyia likes this.
    • Lillyia
      @bellbird Well, if you have a life, then you chose wisely to bypass your idea of candy making title...it was LABOR INTENSIVE. LOL. But I enjoyed doing it and as has been the case with every challenge - I learned yet another something new. That makes me very happy. MOC has definitely been better than I knew to expect.
      bellbird likes this.
    • bellbird
      @Lillyia that is always the goal with MOC so great to hear. And despite life, I think I probably spent as long making the short title I went with - but that's also life right?!
      Lillyia likes this.
    • Lillyia
      @bellbird Hahahaha! I have to agree with you. Life is definitely not always what we expect and very often it's something different altogether. :)
      bellbird likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Lillyia
    Date:
    Jan 10, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    95.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).