Lillyia

Day_10_10-Phots-that-Relate

Day_10_10-Phots-that-Relate
Lillyia, Jan 19, 2022
Description:
These 10 photos are all of the trip I took to Honduras with my son and his family in December for the Christmas holiday.

Year in Review Template- Scrapping with Liz Digital Scrapbook Template - Year in Review Revisited 2 | Scrapping with Liz (the-lilypad.com)
Life is Enjoying Days Off _Little Butterfly Wings Digital Scrapbooking Kits | Scrapbook Kits – The Lilypad (the-lilypad.com)
Trust the Journey: Thrive - Rachel Jefferies Collab Kit | Collaboration Digital Kits – The Lilypad (the-lilypad.com)
This is Us - Rachel Jefferies/Little Butterfly Wings/
MrsPeel likes this.
    • bestcee
      This looks like a fabulous trip! Did you add photos to the title too? That's really neat!
      Lillyia likes this.
    • Lillyia
      @bestcee Thank you. Yes, I used a guided edit on PSE to make the title with photos. The challenge was a great idea and inspired the title style...and yes, it was a wonderful trip. :)
      bestcee likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      s much fun with those circles!!!! as usual with you, beautiful pictures, beautiful choices of both elements and papers...it all is so dynamic and FUN!!!! You are blessed with beautiful family :) I never been to Honduras, have been in a few places of central America , but when the opportunity turn up to go nHonduras, the situation there wasn't the most peaceful one, so great to see you all, what a marvellous way to celebrate Christmas!!!! Hope you are doing as well as humanly possible, Lillya! two glad I can be around more now, finding your pages is always a delight!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      Lillyia likes this.
    • Lillyia
      @MrsPeel It is always such a pleasure to read your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to add your personal thoughts. We actually had thought we wouldn't make it to Honduras because of political issues in the summer, but things cleared up a bit and the family felt it was safe enough to visit there. It was a great trip. Stay well, my friend.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    Lillyia
    Date:
    Jan 19, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    148.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).