Day31_Pocket-Page
Lhmcgrady, Feb 2, 2016
Description:
Project Mouse: Frozen Bundle
Allison Pennington: Wonder Alpha
Amber LaBau: Story grids
yzerbear19 likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      I look at your photo every time, and have a tough time believing you are a busy mum (I think last time I read you (long time ago?) you were getting back to studying? maybe my memory tricks me but your pages I do most definitely know and love) this is gorgeous... love the photos, the way you composed the page.... I can imagine it was a very fun trip!!!![​IMG]
      Lhmcgrady likes this.
    • Lhmcgrady
      @MrsPeel You're too sweet!! It's funny how pictures help us see moments in time...rather than the blur of chaos that life feels like most of the time. :heartlub I gave up the studying. School stress makes me mean. :madd So I just stick with mom stress and try to squeeze moments like these in there every now and then.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      as long as you are happy.... you are very young...be the mum now...there is time to take up studies any time in the future... I know two women who graduated from Uni at 70!!!!! :) meanwhile you keep giving us your gorgeous pages!!!!!! :heartlub
      Lhmcgrady likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Lhmcgrady
    Date:
    Feb 2, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1000px
    Height:
    1000px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).