JenniferJ, Jan 6, 2021
Description:
Weekend Vibes - Forever Joy
Prairie Rose - Forever Joy
Creeped Out - Paula Kesselring
You Make Me Smile Collab - Lilypad Designers
MrsPeel likes this.
    • A-M
      What fun illustrations for the words that tell us who you are.
    • Saar
      What an awesome take on the challenge!
    • CaroB71
      A really fun tale on the challenge! Love the paper dial you created - great job!
    • Alexandra M Meffert
      This is such a cute, fun take. I love the embellishments you chose!
    • MrsPeel
      Jennifer this is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! first of all , apologies for the delay in getting here!!!! Not sure you know but the past couple of years my health declined, and has taken me away from the computer more than I like to... had an episode in the first week, been trying to catch up as much as possible, but I am glad I didn;t ask one other Polly to finish this for me...the pages you guys made have been so so amazing!!! LOve the contrast with the more electric blue and the navy of the circle, it also had a texture that looks so elegant and yup are marvelous shadow maker!!!!! I swear I am never able to do good shadows in dark colors.....! needless to say, the elements are fun and how amazing the bit of Paula you used!!!! Renee always creates very original things that show also you excellent taste!!!! brilliant page!!!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    JenniferJ
    Date:
    Jan 6, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    126.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).