flowersgal

Day1_BlindScrap_MOC2022_flowersgal_web

Day1_BlindScrap_MOC2022_flowersgal_web
    • cfile
      Beautiful page and lovely photo of you Patsy!! It is such a festive page that shows off your sparkling personality!! Love the purple and gold color scheme..well done!!!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • *sylvia*
      You highlights your photo perfectly with the colors you've used.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Definitely a sparkly layout for a sparkly person. :-)
      flowersgal likes this.
    • LynnG
      That is such an interesting pic :-)
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      I love the lighting in that photo, makes it really interesting. Fabulous page.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • A-M
      Patsy, I do like your honesty in your journaling but do not agree - it is a good arty photo of you. I assume you enjoy wearing scarves as I have noticed it in your avatar. this is great page to start off MOC for you.
      MrsPeel and flowersgal like this.
    • flowersgal
      @A-M - thanks for your kind words. Yes, I am a scarf lady. They are great for changing up a look and don’t take up much room in the suitcase when we travel. And regardless of weight fluctuations, they always fit … ha ha!
      MrsPeel and A-M like this.
    • SeattleSheri
      I love the gold and purple tones and that is such a splendid photo of you (I don't think it breaks any photography rules)!!!! The lights are awesome :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Ferdy
      love how the sparkling background on the photo blended so great with the page, very cool choice of papers and colors!!!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      @flowersgal oh if we lived nearer!!!! I have 100s of them, lots of wooden ones, but tons in different fabrics, I just gave away 20 that I no longer use.... we could do swaps!!!!!
      [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Jan 1, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    241.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    464px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).