Day15 - The (cooking) Adventure
Angie4b1g, Jan 15, 2019
Description:
Kit is For the Record by One Little Bird and Paislee Press
Background paper is from Simpatico backs from Allison Pennington
Word art from Welcome by Designed by Soco
Stitches by Creashens
Random white button from some random Allison Pennington kit
Karen, tracymonica, KittyY and 2 others like this.
    • cfile
      Angie, I love your paint work... you may have messed with it longer than expected, but i will tell you I absolutely love it.. I used a 'simpatico' paper for mine too...and the blending of the paint edging into the paper is spot on, and the technique goes so well with the wonderful b/w photo of Noah, the triangle shaped framing and all the elements you used here.. I love that it really has a great look to it great for any gender page.. I am so excited your son is taking that cooking and restaurant course in school and he is really liking it... first it is a great way to catch a mate later on as who doesn't like a yummy gourmet meal!! But also it is a great career.. If he ends up on Top Chef, Food Network Star or any of the other food shows, please let us know! My Cousin's Daughter's Husband is a chef and does a lot of great competitions too.. Wonderful page and good luck to Noah.. Hollandaise Sauce isn't so easy!! (If you haven't seen the movie 'One Hundred Foot Journey', it is a must see!!)
    • StefanieS
      Hollandaise isn't that easy to make so kudos to him. I love the Simpatico line too, easily one of my new faves. Great painted edges, you totally rocked this one.
    • Trish
      This just popped out at me in the gallery, fantastic layout and I haven't even seen the challenge today.
    • AmaneseFe
      Angie4b1g likes this.
    • bcgal00
      Congrats on the gallery standout! It's a beautiful page and your painted edges are wonderful!
    • marijke
      Congrats with the GSO! So well deserved! Love your page! Great job with the edges.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    Angie4b1g
    Date:
    Jan 15, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    530.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).