flowersgal

Day14_Mosaic-Photo-Effect_flowersgal_web

Day14_Mosaic-Photo-Effect_flowersgal_web
flowersgal, Jan 14, 2022
Description:
Day 14 - Mosaic Photo Effect - MOC 2022

Credits:
Light Me Home Kit from The Lilypad designer Lynn Grieveson (the-lilypad.com)

Okay, as is blatantly evident I did not grasp the technique well but I did give it a try. This should make the rest of you feel good about yourselves. Anything else I can do to bring a smile to your face today?
slfam likes this.
    • jagruti patel
      I love this! Your journaling is just so fun - such a great give it a go attitude!! I think your page looks great!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      I just love you and love your attitude about it! I so appreciate you giving it a go even though you hated it! Thanks so much for putting up with me and my challenge!! :)
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      I love the way your approach to this challenge has made the colours so rich.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Iowan
      I guess you called a spade a spade here. ❤️❤️I think you did a great job on the challenge. Just think it would’ve just been a normal every day page and that’s just kicked it up a notch.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • mcurtt
      I think you get an A for effort! Appreciated your journaling. I had issues with my contact sheet working in Photoshop. Getting all sorts of Asian script on the contact sheet routine & then it died, several times. The fun of it all. :-)
      flowersgal likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Jan 14, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    249.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    464px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).