Cristina

Day In The Life 2016

Day In The Life 2016
Cristina, Nov 9, 2016
Description:
50% off for SOSN!
Credits:

Documentary My Dear paper pack, Documentary My Dear elements and Itsy Bitsy Alphas vol. 7 by Amy Wolff Designs

Painted Leaves by Jacque Larsen
Lynnette, Shivani and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      Cristina...... my dear girl..... I just saw this in the forum and HAD to come say how much I love it!!!!!!!!! I love all your pages but sometimes one comes that, like in this case, is what I kinda had in mind but could not achieve in my page!!!!!!!! absolutely and amazingly gorgeous!!!!!!! I may have to lift this..... love the photos into the little windows, the leaves look awesome scattered in the page, everything here has your always amazing touch...you should let me know when you post it public as this NEEDS to be a Froggy Fave!!!!!!! awesomeness all over!!!!!
      [​IMG]
    • Cristina
      @MrsPeel awwww, thank you! It's a little more elaborate than what I normally do, but when I saw Amy's kit I had the idea for this page, and I had to run with it! And finding your words this morning is the best way to start my week! Thank you! :beat
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • Lor
      I totally ditto what Cynthia said, this layout just shinned in the gallery! I'm so totally envious of all your detail here, from the journaling, to the embellishments, to your use of papers and the pics! It all totally reflects the fun you had scrappin'! :heartlub:beat:heartlub
      Cristina likes this.
    • aussiekat
      Cristina likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Cristina
    Date:
    Nov 9, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    149.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).