Eucalyptus Mixed Media Artistry & Eucalyptus Mixed Media Paperie
Pink Reptile Designs
Feeling Blue Elements
Etc by Danyale
Feeling Blue
Font | DK Buttered Toast
MrsPeel likes this.
    • ashleywb
      Ah, so beautiful. Your journaling, while brief is quite heart wrenching.
      dvhoward likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      I have so much in my mind to say, it is so overwhelming that I am lost where to start.... of course the page is amazing as every page of yours is... I am so so glad you are starting to come back to "normal" , so glad my challenge feels like a good place to start, and you made the page shine with that power of scrapbooking that can make beautiful things of not so beautiful events or feelings.... On the other hand I have to confess I feel guilty of not having been communicating with you enough, so seeing you coming back to be a bit more active makes me hugely happy. I know how much hurt a loss like yours can paralyze us, but we both now God is looking after him and he is without pain... a special thank you for playing the challenge after so long without scrapping, you know I love you *even if I haven't said it often enough) :heartlub:heartlub:beat:heartlub:heartlub
      Huggzzzz
      dvhoward likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Tangie Baxter
    Uploaded By:
    dvhoward
    Date:
    Dec 11, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    121.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).