Karen

Day 9 - Walk Of Reformation 2019

Day 9 - Walk Of Reformation 2019
Karen, Jan 9, 2020
Description:
This is a page I made for my MOC Day 9 Challenge to use a QR code on your layouts. Come play along HERE!

Storyteller October 2019 by Just Jaimee
November 2019 Challenge Template by Scrapping with Liz
    • KittyY
      how awesome is this? I love how the kids acted this out (& most of my favorite quotes come from martin Luther!)
      Karen likes this.
    • KarenC
      What a great way to use the code on your page! Love the photo of the kids!
      Karen likes this.
    • nessita
      I've never heard about Walk of Reformation before. Is it a tradition there? Love your page, and TY for the challenge :)
      Karen likes this.
    • marijke
      Beautiful memory page and the big photo is fantastic ...
      Karen likes this.
    • Karen
      @nessita It is a tradition at our school only. Reformation is celebrated every year in Lutheran church as the time when we split off from the Catholic church. Our kiddos go to a Lutheran school, so they do this "walk of reformation" as a learning experience each year. They love dressing up in the costumes and it makes them forget the work they have to do to research they character they are and the memorizing of their "parts". :)
      nessita and umyesh like this.
    • umyesh
      I love using QR codes so I love your challenge! I like the big photo and how you placed the QR code on top of it where nothing mattered in the photo. I rarely make big photo pages but I always love when other people make them! I enjoyed learning about your school's tradition, too. Thanks for the inspiration!
      Karen likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Karen
    Date:
    Jan 9, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    466.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).