Day 9 - Beach Glass Score!
Karen, Jan 9, 2017
Description:
For MOC Day 9 - Clean and Simple

Everything from:
August 2016 Storyteller by Just Jaimee
LynnG, jenn33199 and BevG like this.
    • IntenseMagic
      What a cool find!! Perfectly done C&S page!
      jk703 and Karen like this.
    • ashleywb
      This is beautiful. I love the larger title with the c&s style.
      jk703 and Karen like this.
    • jk703
      LOVE sea glass, we search all the time when we head down the shore! I love the green ones too! I've got my oldest searching with me a lot, and the youngest is getting interested!
      Karen likes this.
    • Karen
      @jk703 It's so addictive to look for more! So far I've only found "beach" glass, so "sea" glass because mine's all been from Lake Michigan. I'd LOVE to go hunting along the ocean shore sometime.
      jk703 likes this.
    • jk703
      Karen, I've never even thought of beach versus lake! Oh boy... Do you find a lot at a lake? We don't find a huge ton at the ocean, so when you do, it's exciting, lol! Plus, there are so many people looking for pieces, that the odds of finding the glass get harder. Come to NJ... we can search together and the boys can play! :) @Karen
      Karen likes this.
    • Karen
      @jk703 We do find quite a lot here. There are some days, especially in the fall after the tourist go home that we can find 50-100 pieces in a day if the conditions are right. :) That would be awesome to come for a visit and let the boys play!
      jk703 likes this.
    • jk703
      Holy MOLY! 50-100! If we find any, it's usually 1 a day, lol! 50-100 HA! I guess since the ocean is so big it doesn't necessarily comes to the beaches!? Wow! LOL! Yes... if you do come to NJ... we can do something else - so come visit! I don't think searching for sea glass is the same fun as actually finding all that sea glass! :giggle
      Karen likes this.
    • dailydwelling
      Wow...what a great find! I love how you used this for your C&S page...it's the perfect way to showcase this exciting treasure!
      Karen likes this.
    • julianz
      Yeah I bet that glass has a story to tell. Excellent minimalist style on this page.
      Karen likes this.
    • Sokee
      W0W that is an awesome beach glass!! That is my favorite thing to do on our beach but our camp is on Lake Superior! Really large one like that are usually brown on our beach.
      Karen likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Karen
    Date:
    Jan 9, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    178.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).