flowersgal, Jan 7, 2020
Description:
Day 7 - Magazine Style
Supplies:
Scrapping with Liz - Cut Out Numbers
Pink Reptile Designs - New Beginnings; Better Together
Forever Joy - New Leaf
    • cfile
      Beautiful page Patsy! I love the composition and yay for the fresh start! Happy New Year!!!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @cfile - thanks. I think this is a style that could come very naturally to me with a bit of practice and gives me a chance to do the 8 1/2 x 11 size I've been planning to try. Happy New Year to you, too.
      cfile likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Great photo of you. I love that you used black for your "graphics" and title. And I noticed this is in 8.5 x 11. Something new for you???
      flowersgal and cfile like this.
    • Ferdy
      love your photo, and your journaling really has a magazine feeling! love the graphic design here!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • ashleywb
      I love your start fresh attitude and the strong graphic look of the numbers and title. I've actually wanted to try 8.5 x 11 as well. My problem is they are more expensive to print than the 8x8 I usually do.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is just wonderful, Patsy! Love the style you used.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @mcurtt, @ashleywb - yes I'm trying 8 1/2 x 11 size on some this year. I first decide if I will put the layout in either my yearly travel album or family album -- both will be 12 x 12. If not, I plan to do that challenge in letter size and put them in a Blurb magazine when I have enough.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Jan 7, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    197.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    540px
    Height:
    699px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).