Day 7 Filled Template

Day 7 Filled Template
jam-on-toast, Jan 8, 2022
Description:
Bundle (add on) M3 June 2021 by Little Butterfly Wings

Template - Fiddlesticks 88 by Fiddle-Dee-Dee Design
slfam and threadjungle like this.
    • cfile
      Awww what a sweet page of Jack and his favorite toy! What a beautiful dog too.. I know he is part Golden but is he also part of another breed? I love his sweet face and he looks so proud guarding his ball even after it deflated :) I love the action shot re the diving into the pool to rescue his ball.. it is sort of his "Wilson" LOL (love the Tom Hanks movie and that is what this reminds me of :) ) Great papers and great journaling.. all of it. Love this Olga :)
    • jam-on-toast
      @cfile ha ha... I've completely forgot about Wilson or it would have been the title here... No, Jack is purebreed English Cocker Spaniel - he's just a bit wet and disheveled in the pic on the grass (he's also got a tail because apparenetly they don't dock them for spaniels anylonger) My layout is the right side of this
      [​IMG]
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @jam-on-toast oh he is beautiful :) Thanks for showng me this other page.. going to go and look.. he is definitely a cutie with personality!
    • jam-on-toast
      @cfile perhaps a bit more personality than I'd be looking for in a pet... he was got for his looks - I know, rather shallow of us, - and he looks like a toy but hates being treated like one. And herein lies the problem- neither he nor the visitors can be trusted around each other... but with us he is the most affectionate ever.
      cfile likes this.
    • scribler
      Love all the amazing pictures of Jackson. Great color choices and a great two page spread. One of my dogs is like the Jackson in that she loves but really is not in to other people. I still think I could be friends with Jackson with a little work and some freeze dried chicken treats.
    • HeatherB
      Jack is absolutely adorable! What a good-looking dog!! And love that he rescued his ball from the pool. We have a lab who would love the spend all day in the pool! He also has a favourite deflated ball to play with! I love the title and love the whole page!
    • jam-on-toast
      @HeatherB Oh, he'd be in and out of the pool five times an hour - which we try to limit as he'd b dripping all over the place - but he never jumps in, he always uses the stairs
      HeatherB likes this.
    • HeatherB
      @jam-on-toast That is so cute that he uses the stairs rather than jumping in. My lab wouldn't have the restraint needed to wait for the stairs, lol!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    jam-on-toast
    Date:
    Jan 8, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    595.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).