lorieh

Day 7 Bucket List

Day 7 Bucket List
lorieh, Jan 7, 2019
Description:
COLLAB: All the Feels Part Two and COLLAB: All the Feels Part Three by the Lilypad Designers
Template - June 2018 Make it Scrappy freebie by Scrapping with Liz
MrsPeel likes this.
    • Pachimac
      Those are all wonderful goals!! I love the little smiley face on the bottom!
      lorieh likes this.
    • *gina*
      gorgeous bucket list - love it
      lorieh likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      So great the page Lori!!!!!! (not sure this is your name? IO know I know you for more than likely at least 2 years?- my brain had memory and motor issues ) anyway, names aside, this is so beautiful!!!! Number one, well done with yellow background, I think I may have achieved it once or twice only on over 10 years.... love the circles and squares from the axe and giving movement to the whole page, and OMG we have so so much in common in our lists!!!
      If you come to England, would LOVE meeting you, and if you exchange Broadway for the West End (London's Broadway) we can take you to see Panthom!!! we did when Natascha was here!!! I changed your lake for the sea (for our dream house!), but would gladly accept the lake one!!!! here my DD Sarita t=can teach you piano , and we could have a goof laugh ...anyway, your page is awesome!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    • lorieh
      @MrsPeel Great minds think alike! We must have good taste:) I am sure if we got together we would have much fun with lots of laughter!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      most definitely Lori!!!!!!! :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
      lorieh likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    lorieh
    Date:
    Jan 7, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    237.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).