Lisa B

Day 5 - MOC8 Grid Photo

Day 5 - MOC8 Grid Photo
Lisa B, Jan 9, 2020
Description:
Aug. 19 BYOC - Papers & Elements: Waterside - AP (paper&elements), artCrush n18 - NBK, Tropique - LG, Boho Sunshine - KJ, Happy Days - SC, A Whole Mood - BG (triple frame recolored)
Dec. 16 BYOC - Alpha: Ink Pad - PRD
Font: KG Seven Sixteen
KarenB likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      I would love to watch whales one day - it's one of my dreams. Beautiful page, and great use of the technique.
    • KarenB
      I am so envious!!! Beautiful photos and the grid works so well with the blues and yellows :)
      Lisa B likes this.
    • Lisa B
      Thank you! I hope you get that chance, it really is a treat to see these beautiful animals up close in the wild.
    • mcurtt
      Beautiful grid photo! And I am glad that you were able to see a whale. A number of years ago, we saw them in Puerto Vallarta. It was truly exciting and an experience I won't forget.
      Lisa B likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      So glad you were able to learn about PS during the process! I'd never guess you were a newbie to PS, this is gorgeous!! Love your grid and the beautiful color adjustments! Such an awesome page!! Thanks so much for playing along!!
      Lisa B likes this.
    • norton94
      Love that you put the photo strip on the bottom too... the waves border is super choice too! Great work
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    Lisa B
    Date:
    Jan 9, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    169.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    675px
    Height:
    675px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).