flowersgal, Jan 5, 2020
Description:
Day 5 - Grid Challenge
Supplies:
NBK Design - Over the Rainbow - cardboards
Pink Reptile Designs - Make it Happen
Forever Joy - Plaid Tidings
    • Amson
      Oh this is just stunning. Wonderful photo and clever use of colouring.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      delightful layout, and great job with the technique.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      What a great photo and such a beautiful page! I love your grid and the color adjustments that you made! Awesome layout!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @IntenseMagic - thanks. When I saw the long list of "how to" instructions I thought about sending you a note and saying "send Randy"! Somewhat intimidated by this challenge but you know that I'm not one to give up. As my daughter would say "consider it a learning experience and don't get hung up on the results." I'm trying to adopt that attitude with technique challenges.
    • SeattleSheri
      I love the plaid paper strip down the side and the grid photo turned out perfectly!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      @flowersgal haha totally understand. I've done that with a few myself in the past. It was a super long one and I condensed a lot from the original instructions. Sometimes you just gotta say done is done :) MOC can get really fast paced and to keep up you just kinda have to let things go sometimes and possibly revisit after the madness. I love that you never give up! Good luck with the rest of the challenges :)
      flowersgal likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Jan 5, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    172.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).