Angie4b1g

Day 5 - Goals

Day 5 - Goals
Angie4b1g, Jan 5, 2019
Description:
From the mood board, I drew inspiration from:
3 colors from the swatch (gold, navy, and pink)
The umbrella photo (clouds)
The quote about strength (the Ironman theme of the page)
Follow your purpose (finishing what I started)
the clip

Template is from Illuminate by Lynn Grieveson
Kit is FTL June Stuff by Allison Pennington
MrsPeel, SeattleSheri and KarenB like this.
    • KellyM
      LOVE! Beautiful page and goal completed!
    • jenn mccabe
      this is so pretty! amazing use of color and element placement! whoa on that goal! i wish you all the strength for that goal - you will rock it! you go girl!
    • Karen
      Wow! I am so impressed that you've already done Iron Man twice and now you're going for the big enchilada! I have no doubt that you will finish it either... you're an exercising rock star! I love seeing you scrapping again too! :)
    • MrsPeel
      seeing you back here is so so great Angie!!!!!!! As I mentioned in the forum, your presence here as Polly and your pages (also your designs!) were one of the big reasons i decided to stay, so seeing your amazing pages in the gallery is a delight... I would love to have time to stop in each page, will try make time, you are amazing and inspiring!!!! love the photo here, gorgeous take on the template, your shadows are perfection, love the super cute elements you used and wow to your achievements!!!! Great page, great seeing you scrapping again!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    Angie4b1g
    Date:
    Jan 5, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    270.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).