KAPOH

Day-4

Day-4
KAPOH, Dec 14, 2016
Description:
This is an ATC. "Bird" is British slang for a pretty female. Each of my ladies has a different era phone. The queen even has a pretty floral "skin" on her I-phone.
CREDITS: CLIPART: web; KITS: 12 Days of Christmas and Great Britain by Dawn Inskip; Cool Britannia by Kate Hadfield; Spirited by Etc. by Danyale; FONT: Complete in Him
    • Celeste
      adorable. love the people and the british elements. very cute!
    • Smwhite
      Cool take on the challenge... I agree, the British characters add so much charm!
    • Pups_r_Paps
      This is just darling. Cool play on words. Love all the different phones you've displayed on your ATC! The queen sure is fancy with her flowered phone skin. Love the inclusion of the two dogs, especially the one dressed in the Union Jack. So very cute.
    • MrsPeel
      this is so creative!!!!!!! my husband is from the Middlands and around his area, the younger are called "chicks" LOL love all those pieces you used, so cool a take on the challenge and again, love the edges effect!!!!
      [​IMG]
    • Dalis
      LOL!!!!! OMG..... I love it!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    KAPOH
    Date:
    Dec 14, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    132 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    640px
    Height:
    458px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).