Aerobigirl

Day 4 Rescrap Rockaway Beach New

Day 4 Rescrap Rockaway Beach New
Aerobigirl, Jan 5, 2023
Description:
Kits, both by Rachel Jefferies - Sygnathidae and Viridian, except

Small frame, collab by Lynn Grieveson and Rachel Jefferies, Hear My Voice, Questioning
KarenB likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      I love the BIG photo with the smaller ones showing the little details of the trip.
    • KarenB
      I love cold days on the beach! Your photos are great, and I love all of the different sized frames :)
    • SeattleSheri
      Absolutely stunning page! I love your mix of photos and journaling! Really fabulous result! Thanks for playing along with my challenge!! :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
    • AnEnglishLady
      Wow! I love this page layout. The various sized framed photos down the side add so much interest, especially the way they get cut off by the page edge. The curved stamping imitates the movement of the waves and the journaling tells the story. This is a very different story to the first version, where the emphasis was on a lone figure, the waves and the simple pleasures of standing on the beach. It’s amazing what a difference in feel, a few changes can make. I personally love the two pages placed side by side as a double page spread.
      #MOC11-4 #re-scrapped
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 11 - Coming Home
    Uploaded By:
    Aerobigirl
    Date:
    Jan 5, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    226.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    648px
    Height:
    648px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).