bbachand

Day-3-MOC9-2021_WEB

Day-3-MOC9-2021_WEB
bbachand, Jan 4, 2021
Description:
MOC9 2021 Day 3
Credits: Allison Pennington Life Unscripted dice; Bella Gypsy Stayin wordart (binge watching, nose in a book); Etc by Danyale Morning Coffee coffee flair; Little Butterfly Wings Back to Basics Love Edition xoxo, little hearts ; Sabrina’s Creations Empty Nest coffee stain; Just Jaimee Storyteller 2018 Bad Day not before coffee wordart; Paula Kesselring Traveling Around the World6 cocktail element; Paislee Press Weekend Vibes wordart; Paislee Press Sunday Days hello sunshine wordart; Paislee Press High Five hear me roar wordart; Paislee Press Better Together xo wordart; Pink Reptile Design Treasured airplane paperclip; Sabrina’s Creations Memorable #the best of times wordart and little red hearts; Soco Farewell summer good times wordart; Soco We’ll Always Have Paris Eiffel tower, wordart, wine; Soco Paradise paint splatter, flamingo, floral sticker; Paislee Press Joie de Vivre every single day wordart; Little Butterfly Wings Let’s Fly Away life is a journey wordart; Decrow Play stamp; Just Jaimee Merry white background paper
MrsPeel and Becky like this.
    • Saar
      What an awesome take on the challenge. I love the pink and green colors. Beautiful work.
      bbachand likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      this is gorgeous!!!!!!!! apologies on the delay in getting here, I got unwell the first week of January, I could ask another polly to finish for me, but rather do it slow but myself,.... LOVE love LOVE the pink and green, the blocks make it for an impressive, full of impact composition, love the sections you created, all make it super dynamic and full of FUN!!!!! brilliant take!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      bbachand likes this.
    • bbachand
      @MrsPeel Thank you for comments. They made my day! And, I hope you are feeling much better!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    bbachand
    Date:
    Jan 4, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    149.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).