flowersgal

Day-29_Just-the-Highlights_flowersgal_web

Day-29_Just-the-Highlights_flowersgal_web
    • Angela Toucan
      Fantastic journaling, and beautiful photos.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Nemla
      Great journaling. Funny about the blackbirds. We use to watch them and they are great at taking over the feed trays , but if you feed them on the ground, they spend half the time defending their food from the others, that the smaller birds have plenty of time to eat... so funny to watch their "dance". Love your page and the photos.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Carla
      I love this layout and your journaling! I am also a birdwatcher and started to do mine about the birds but decided to do something else. Not all Blackbirds are "not pretty". lol We have some red-winged blackbirds in our yard. They are beautiful.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @Carla - I agree with you that not all are "not pretty". In fact, I think the ones I captured here with the sun on them are lovely. We, too, have seen some red-winged blackbirds but my DH lumps them all in the same category.
      Carla likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @Nemla - Ours are so aggressive that they eat from anywhere -- feeders, ground and the suet cage. They are entertaining to watch. Sometimes I wonder if from God's view we humans are much the same -- pushing and shoving others for what we want! Now there's something to ponder. Ouch ....
      Nemla and Carla like this.
    • LynnG
      This is amazing! Wonderfully put together but also what fantastic journaling :-)
      flowersgal likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Starlings are notorious for knocking everything out of the feeder. We had a feeder on the south side of the house, looked like a house with a pitch roof and a shelf for the birds to perch on and get the food. We could have the feeder full, starlings would come by, and it would all end up on the ground (or eaten). We now have feeders that make it a bit more difficult to knock seed out. Great shots of the starlings, good journaling.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • jesskab
      Patsy, this is just lovely. I took a course in bird watching in college. It's easy to get lost in time, just taking in the beauty. You used Lynn's products so well, just perfect for this page. Thank you for joining!
      flowersgal likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Jan 29, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    464px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).