Macsandy

Day 28-Wild-Time-in-FL_web

Day 28-Wild-Time-in-FL_web
Macsandy, Jan 28, 2022
Description:
For MOC 10 Day 28 - Recreate part of a photo with elements. I recreated the ice cream and sprinkles on her cone. (There are 21 layers of flowers and 176 layers of hearts!) And yes, the original ice cream is pink and blue!
I started with Fiddle Dee Dee’s template from the ”Heartsong” Lily Pad collab. Other than the hearts (which are from ”Shenanigans,” ”Fall to Pieces,” ”Barely Awake,” and ”Basically a Surgeon” by Bella Gypsy), the white flowers (which are from ”Blooming Lush” by Kim Jensen), and 3 elements from the ”Heartsong” Lily Pad collab, everything else is from ”Sunlit Summer” and ”Starlit Summer” by Kristin Aagard.
    • bellbird
      great idea and i can imagine her smile would be just as big seeing a magic icecream cone full of flowers and hearts!
      Macsandy likes this.
    • SeattleSheri
      What a super fun idea to decorate the ice cream cone! I love how your page turned out!! That is as A LOT of layers!!!! Wow!! Thanks for playing along with my challenge! :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    Macsandy
    Date:
    Jan 28, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    898.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).