LeeAndra

Day 26: Dear Mom of the Love of My Life

Day 26: Dear Mom of the Love of My Life
LeeAndra, Jan 29, 2022
Description:
[day 26: journaling with 621 words]

This is not at all the page I intended to create but this is the journaling that came out -- a letter and a promise to my BF's mother who passed away several years before he & I met.

CREDITS
May Messages to My Mom kit by Little Butterfly Wings & Studio Basic

TFL! :)
onaponakookt likes this.
    • sm_amber
      This is so stunning in so many ways, LeeAndra. Obviously, you're an artiste, so the page is beautiful, but the real beauty is in the writing. You are so, so talented with your words, and even if you weren't, the message you're sending is just so.... so... I don't have words adequate to give this the accolades it deserves. Truly something special and something to cherish for years to come. Love your heart.. :beat
    • cfile
      LeeAndra, this is so beautiful and what a wonderful way to tribute Nicky's Mom. I wish you could have met her in person, but I know your Nicky is thrilled that you want to know all about her. Your letter to her is so beautiful and I love the way you scrapped it with the stitched heart and all.

Thank you for sharing and playing along with the MOC day 26 Rememberance/Tribute Challenge! Well Done!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    LeeAndra
    Date:
    Jan 29, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    248.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).