Karen

Day 26 - Cocoa

Day 26 - Cocoa
Karen, Jan 28, 2018
Description:
Big Photo Templates 2 by Scrapping with Liz
Life’s a Ride by Valorie Wibbens
Embrace Alpha by Pink Reptile Designs

journaling (165 words): This adorable little fluff ball was my first pony, Cocoa. I can’t remember if we named him or if that was already his name when we got him, but I loved him so much! I also can’t remember the day we got him, but I’m pretty sure that a horse acquaintance of my Mom’s just gave him to us so that he would have a good home. He may look fluffy now, but he got even fluffier in the winter months. I was about 10 or 11 years old when he came into our lives and from then on my sister and I rode him almost every day. We rode him mostly with western saddles, English riding came later with Misca.
Another of my first pets is shown here too... we got two kittens at the same time, Mama Shadow and Spicy (shown above) Whenever you would hold Spicy he would lick your earlobe like he was trying to nurse. He was a sweet cat!
Christina W and KarenB like this.
    • KarenB
      That is the cutest, scruffiest pony ever!! Love your journaling and the fact that the photo is so big. Fab page :)
      Karen likes this.
    • Iowan
      I'm in love with Spicey, what a great shot and lucky you to have had a pony-every kids dream. I love how you made the photo the emphasis of the gorgeous page. Good reminiscing too. Thanks for taking the heritage challenge!!
      Karen likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Karen
    Date:
    Jan 28, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    255.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).