flowersgal

Day 24_Full Page_web

Day 24_Full Page_web
flowersgal, Jan 24, 2020
Description:
Day 24 - Full Page
Supplies:
Scrapping with Liz - Paper pieces template (modified)
Kristin Aagard - Chocoholic
Paula Kesselring - Girls 3
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is amazing, Patsy!! Such a different, but perfect, style for you!! I love it!
    • flowersgal
      @Cherylndesigns - thanks. Since I'm not usually a pile-it-on person, I decided to just have fun with this one and do something that made me smile. Had gotten the Chocoholic kit with just such a layout in mind. And, of course, Paula Kesselring's girls/women are always fun to use.
    • mcurtt
      Fun page and wise words! Although I do think that I have a chocolate allergy. Everytime I eat some, my mouth and tongue go numb. But that doesn't stop me from eating it. LOL.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @mcurtt - Oh, my. I hope there is no allergy... I'm a dark chocolate gal but will eat any kind if the dark is not available. And now, I have read, they have decided that dark chocolate has health benefits. I could have told them that all along ... at least mental health ones ... it always improves my outlook.
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Jan 24, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    185 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    386px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).