wendyjc

Day-23-MOC-5-If-these-walls-could-talk-copy-for-web

Day-23-MOC-5-If-these-walls-could-talk-copy-for-web
    • StefanieS
      Wow, such determination, a champion indeed. Lovely take on the talking walls.
    • MrsPeel
      ohhh my Wendy!!!!!!! this is SO amazing!!!!!!! the photos are spectacular and your journaling?????? ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!!! you think you struggle but to me the journaling is perfect!!!! so well written and then the whole page is awesome!!! congratulations for his determination, he will go places in life!!!! (of course wth his mum as amazing as she is!!!) is he the long haired boy? I'm quiet sure I am not mistaken with thinking you have made some amazing pages when he had very long hair? (and he is gorgeous)
      Thanks so much for playing with us!!!!![​IMG]
    • wendyjc
      @MrsPeel Yes Cynthia, he did have really long hair but he decided he didn't want to be mistaken for a girl anymore so he cut it all off. I was more upset about it than him I think.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      ohhh he is gorgeous and I am sure he will look gorgeous with any hair...but I think I would have been upset more than him too LOL I really loved the way he looked with long hair! and once again, love the page!!!!!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    wendyjc
    Date:
    Jan 30, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    267.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).