trekmom

Day 23 Dark Shadows Fiddle Dee Dee Template

Day 23 Dark Shadows Fiddle Dee Dee Template
trekmom, Jan 23, 2023
Description:
I grew up very close to where the strange soap opera called Dark Shadows was filmed. I kid you not, no child wanted to step foot in this place. It's a historical mansion and I was walking there not long ago, taking photos.
Look for Barnabus, the vampire. He's lurking.
I used Forever Joy's Holiday Spirits: Paper 1-01 and paper bonus 6 and a bat.
From Tangie: Steampunk Spectacular Spectacle With Rebecca McMeen Kit.
Yes, the kit I had to buy today just for this page. Shhh, don't tell my husband. The larger photo is from Vanity Fair's article called Fangs for the Memories, Dark Shadows. The smaller photo is from Pinterest.
If you're ever in the area, wave to Barnabus.
G.J. likes this.
    • Pachimac
      Oh my gosh - my sister was hooked on this show! She was 8 years older than me and it creeped me out. Now it's so campy! LOL I love the photos you got of it, and the kit is just perfect for it. I have that kit in my wish list and I just vacillate. I love it but I don't know if I'd get much use out of it!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @Pachimac Please show her this, the estate is gorgeous. You can tour the inside because they have certain hours for that. Thank you. I was very afraid of this place growing up. Not sure I am over it, lol. P.S. Did you find Barnabus peeking out?
    • 3BluEyedBabies
      Oh wow! Where is this located? I used to watch Dark Shadows from the 90s with Ben Cross and I loved it! What a neat idea for a page!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @3BluEyedBabies It's in Norwalk, CT. I know that outside was used. It was a fun walk around recently. Thank you. Did you find Barnabus in the window?
    • G.J.
      Wow! I really like how you paired the photos and the journaling, you used so well the template, thank you so much for participating my dear friend! wishing you a very beautiful weekend!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @G.J. Thank you, my friend, Valerie.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 11 - Coming Home
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Jan 23, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    5.1 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).