Day-21-Birthday-Challenge

Day-21-Birthday-Challenge
Electra, Jan 21, 2021
Description:
credits: NBK Design, Happy Birthday to Me collection and New Beginnings paper
Pula Kesselring, Flair Box 10 alpha
trekmom likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Love the smile, the attitude right down to her mismatched socks. Scrapped with love and perfect for this challenge, well done.
      trekmom and Electra like this.
    • Saar
      Ooooh, she really shines! :beat:heartlub
      I love the photo and the big cake! I love the 5 and all the beautiful, happy and bright colors as well. Your layout puts a smile upon my face. Beautiful work.
      Electra likes this.
    • Electra
      Thank you so much @Saar & @Eyeore, I surely do appreciate your comments.
    • cfile
      aww.. Hailey looks so cute and she has such personality! Beautiful photo of the Birthday girl and glad she had fun on her 5th Birthday! Beautifully scrapped Electra!
      Electra likes this.
    • Lillyia
      What a wonderful photo!! She's adorable- with her birthday crown on her head. I like the way you added the balloon to her photo; it fits her pose so well. Big, bright, bold, fun and festive page.
      Electra likes this.
    • trekmom
      What an adorable girl, love her clothes and her socks too. I really like how you put the birthday balloon in her hand. Such a vibrant and fun page! Well done.
      Electra likes this.
    • Electra
      Lillyia likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Love that girl and her "here I am world, watch out" attitude reflected in this photo. I like that you gave her a balloon and a ginormous birthday cake (even if only on a scrapbook page) to celebrate. Wonderful and colorful page (wonder if she takes after her grandmother ??? ha...)
      Electra and trekmom like this.
    • Iowan
      What great use of color, so vibrant. Thanks for taking the birthday challenge
      Electra likes this.
    • Electra
      LOL @flowersgal she does, only ten times worse. She is a redhead and I was always a blonde. Those girls are MUCH worse.:flirty
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Electra
    Date:
    Jan 21, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    180.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1000px
    Height:
    1000px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).