AmandaJ

Day 20 | DYD 2016

Day 20 | DYD 2016
    • jenn mccabe
      so pretty! i meant to do this ... but the lights are sitting in their bin still. might not be worth it now. i'll vicariously through your pretty window lights!! love that striped tag!
      AmandaJ likes this.
    • bellbird
      love the style here -so cool, clean and modern, and that shimmery lights alpha just brings the magic!
      AmandaJ likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      girl, you are killing me with your DYDs!!!!! each page is a world of beauty and perfection!!!!! regarding the use of the alpha, I think you made up by getting very creative in the way you made the tittle....but just in case....on MOC you can't do that!!! is where we get the rules police to make sure everyone follows them LOLOLOL
      super gorgeous page Amanda, as always!!!!
      Thanks so much for playing with us!!!!! [​IMG]
      AmandaJ likes this.
    • AmandaJ
      @MrsPeel Thank you so much! I am loving those templates and making a page every day. I'll be careful with the rules during MOC! Thank you again!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • janedee
      Fabulous page! I love your title work.
      AmandaJ likes this.
    • klee73010
      the word art is an amazing title for this page! I love the tiny little line of journaling, too.
      AmandaJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    DYD - Document Your December
    Uploaded By:
    AmandaJ
    Date:
    Dec 20, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).