Electra

Day 2

Day 2
Electra, Jul 25, 2019
Description:
for Christmas in July-Day 2-The Five Senses
credits: Kristen Aagard, Christmas Lights
Bella Gypsy, Falala, Happiest Season of All, Cozy Christmas frame, Merry Magic Cluster
Amy Wolff, Twinkle Lights paper
Gecko Galz image
    • umyesh
      I love all your journaling on this page. I'm glad you were able to find some good memories; that really is a good exercise I need to remember when I am in a negative mood. I love the gold along the bottom and the gold ornament; actually I love all the glitter. I need more glitter papers in my digi stash haha
    • jenn mccabe
      I am sorry if it was a struggle for you my dear Electra. I agree with @umyesh the fact that you did it despite it being something that you didn't want to do really is a good lesson for any and alll of us to remember - I'll try to remember this too! The stripes with the glitter really stood out to me too. And your cluster is amazing. Thanks for pushing through and playing!
      Electra and umyesh like this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      I'm also glad that you pushed through. This is kind of like my pony story. Hugs.
      Electra likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Electra
    Date:
    Jul 25, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    176.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).