Description:
for Day 2-List
credits: May 2019 BYOC
Forever Joy, Cin-Cin
Rebecca McMeen, Winter Frost
Allison Pennington, Awkward AF Pockets
LynnG likes this.
    • A-M
      This is very pretty and a great list. Isn't being a Grandmother wonderful! I like those hearts with #10 !
      Electra likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      you had me at #3, 2pm, my power nap time. Naps are the best kept secret to being a gramma! I am always loving the bright fun you play with too! ♥
      Electra likes this.
    • mcurtt
      I :beat this! Loving the Christmas kit, loving the flowers, loving your list.
      Electra likes this.
    • cfile
      What a sweet and beautiful favorites list Electra :) I got all tearied with the smiles of your grands and was very interested in the garlic balloon with roasted tomatoes at your fav restaurant (I need to know more about that so we can make that here :) ) I love the Christmas kit you used for this with the beautiful flowers, the large painted numbers, just everything. Thank you my friend for playing along with my list challenge.. beautifully done!

PS I just looked up the restaurant and took a look at their menu... omg I wish I lived in Canada just to eat at the restaurant with you!!!

[G A R L I C B A L L O O N Mozzarella stuffed with garlic cream with basil oil, side of marinated tomatoes, crusty bread..]

I am going to have to talk to my hubby and see if he can come up with something to make this!!! It sounds YUM!!! (please take a photo next time you go for me!!!)
      Electra likes this.
    • Electra
      @cfile, I do have a photo, but I don't know how to upload it to this comment. If you can tell me how to do that, you'll see what it looks like. (Well, you and @mcurtt) :drool
      mcurtt and cfile like this.
    • cfile
      @Electra Can you upload it to the PM with me and Marilyn so we can both see? You should be able to attach it in the PM :)
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    Electra
    Date:
    Jan 2, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    143.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).