Macsandy

Day-2-I-Am-Still-Here_web

Day-2-I-Am-Still-Here_web
Macsandy, Jan 6, 2022
Description:
For day 2 of the MOC10 challenge (Then and Now) I had my hubby take this picture of me holding my high school graduation picture. There are actually 2 other photos of me in days gone by(to the left of my head). I used Forever Joy's "Offline" kit. [1-6-22 I noticed that I wrote 2021 instead of 2022 and fixed it in my files but can't figure out how to update it here.]
ForeverJoy and RJMJ like this.
    • Pachimac
      This is so lovely!! You matched the flowers on your shirt perfectly and the gold really offsets the colors!
      Macsandy likes this.
    • *sylvia*
      So pretty, love the delightful cluster and your precious photo.
      Macsandy likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Beautiful then and now. God is so good all of the time, love the tribute you give Him too.
    • bellbird
      your floral cluster is divine and your words and photo are so beautiful! fantastic challenge page!
      Macsandy likes this.
    • ForeverJoy
      this is BEAUTIFUL and so are you- then and now- in so many ways! :beat
      Macsandy likes this.
    • tkradtke
      Beautiful as always! I love seeing you then and now! Such heartfelt journaling as well! Thank you so much for playing along with my challenge!
      Macsandy likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Gorgeous layout. Beautiful journaling and so true of many of us who are in our "golden years." Your flower clustering and use of paint is spot on.
      Macsandy likes this.
    • fruitysuet
      Beautiful then and now, as is your page. I love your floral cluster, the soft pink and shiny gold colour scheme.
      Macsandy likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    Macsandy
    Date:
    Jan 6, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    675.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).