fruitysuet

Day 2 - Believe

Day 2 - Believe
fruitysuet, Jan 2, 2023
Description:
Let it Go, Trust in This, It's all in my Head, Caring for Myself (gesso), We are Shifting, Flaws and All, by Rachel Jefferies
Welcome Every Moment by Rachel Jefferies and Micheline Lincoln
Thick paint style 201 by Mommyish
Items not linked are retired

2022 saw the sale of our family home and the separation from my husband of 35 years. 2023 is scary but I have to believe I am strong enough and that the future is brighter.
MrsPeel and Thuria like this.
    • scrapchyck
      Sounds like you have some challenging days ahead. I have been there and the one thing that saw me through was FAITH. I love your word for 2023! Believe!!! This is a beautiful page to remind you.
    • rlucasmn
      I love the blues on your page. Trust in the process ... believe is a great word for guidance through this!
    • Aerobigirl
      Gorgeous, especially the butterfly.
    • Genniejoy
      Ohhhh, 2022 sounds like it was beyond tough, so sorry to hear, but hoping and believing with you that your 2023 will be amazing and so much better than you could possibly have imagined! Keep the faith, keep believing! :)
    • LoveItScrapIt
      Oh my this is lovely. I love your big title with the butterfly sitting on top. I'm sorry 2022 was rough but this page gives me the hopeful vibes for moving forward.
    • LynnG
      So sorry that 2022 was so hard. You must be glad to put that year behind you. I hope this year brings you lots of good things.
    • MrsPeel
      coming to your gallery and having to choose just ONE page is a difficult task, but I will try to come back later to stop in more...this is spectacular, marvellous composition, beautiful colour choice, amazing each and every pixel here !!!!! Not surprising, I must add, because your pages always are master pieces!!!! absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!!!!
      Now I read the description, and let me tell you, I love this a million time more!!!!! There is one thing I know, it maybe scary, but trust me, you will be more than fine.... you are a talented lady, for what I can gather after years of seeing a bit of a glimpse of your life, I know you will be great...it takes time, but the word art says it, focus on the next step...... this goes to show something I am always making a point of: the power of scrapbooking on transforming not so beautiful thing or just pure difficult moments into master pieces, and this most definitely IS!!!!!!!!
      Into the JANUARY Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
    • scribler
      Beautiful page! Love the colors and the way you did the journaling! Thank you for playing!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 11 - Coming Home
    Uploaded By:
    fruitysuet
    Date:
    Jan 2, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    225.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).