flowersgal, Jan 18, 2020
Description:
Day 18 - Clustering
Supplies:
TLP Collab - Fresh Start
TLP Collab - Wings - word art by Just Jaimee
blueberries and Smwhite like this.
    • SeattleSheri
      I love your page turned out and I mentioned in the challenge thread, your journaling is awesome! Thanks for playing along with my challenge, I'm glad it wasn't as hard as you expected! :heartlub
      flowersgal likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @SeattleSheri - Thanks. I think my usual problem is overthinking it. Today I just pulled 12 elements from the Fresh Start kit that looked like they would work together onto my page. Then I played around with them until I was pleased with the arrangement. Could it really be that simple all the time??
    • patsyt
      LOVE your page! And your journaling sounds like the self-talk I was giving myself!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • A-M
      What a fun page you created for this challenge in sharing your feelings about the challenge. You did well. Great title!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • cfile
      @flowersgal Yup :) It is that simple my dear :) Great job Patsy :) Love your cluster :)
      flowersgal likes this.
    • mcurtt
      LOL! Good for you! Awesome cluster, by the way! I love the comments you included. And I see that this is a page for your Blurb magazine. :yup
      flowersgal likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Jan 18, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    146.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    464px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).