kraezd70

Day 17 - Username

Day 17 - Username
kraezd70, Jan 21, 2018
Description:
One Little Bird Between Us kit
Bella Gypsy Sparkle elements
Etc by Danyale New Year alpha (freebie?)
FDD ffDD2 template (retired?)
Behind Green Eyes font
journaling reads:
Back in the day when it came time to create an email address it was not recommended to use your actual name, so I had to think of something to use. I’m not all that creative (even now) when it comes to clever names. My given name is Karla Rae and my parents called me K-Rae. My maiden name starts with a Z and one day my dad called me K-Rae Z - crazy. He thought that was pretty funny. So, fast forward a few years and I was then married and my last name started with a D, So, I put it all together and became KRaeZD. I added the year I was born to the end and kraezd70 was born. I used it for my email and still use it for forums. And it even worked out when I got divorced and remarried because I married another D.
AllisonPennington likes this.
    • bellbird
      gorgeous floral clustering!
    • bestcee
      I love that you found another D! And your dad calling you k-rae-z sounds like a total dad joke and something my dad would do too. Thanks for sharing!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    kraezd70
    Date:
    Jan 21, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    217.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).