Day 17 - Books I Read in 2014
Karen, Jan 17, 2015
Description:

I super duper love lists! :)

Between the Pages by Amber LaBau and Litabells Designs

Just One More Page by Kaye WIniecki

smart phone from #Selfie Collab by TLP Designers
    • Katherine B
      WOW! You've read a LOT of books! Absolutely love your layout! Your layering and clustering is amazing!
    • bcgal00
      I put this in my faves so I can come back and look at all your book titles for ideas on what to read. Fabulous page!
    • lorryfach
      The book covers clustered in with the ellies are super fun! 
    • dvhoward
      I'm not only impressed by your clustering and the layout itself, but your list of books.  I've read parts of some cookbooks, some reading strategy books and the Bible - that's it.
    • cfile
      Awesome list page Karen and so glad you remembered the titles of all the books! I love the left edge of the page with all the trim and border title along with the listing of all the books! Great page!!
    • mirjam
      Love the sense of depth you created with your AWESOME layering! This is beautiful!
    • Ga_L
      Awesome list Karen. I guess you love reading.... Your composition is stunning
    • bellbird
      i don't know why but ur LO doesn't show up for me here - i saw the top 1/3 or so inthe MOC thread and recognised the Making Faces cover as something in my 'to read' pile and wanted to comment on the LO itself - all i can say atm is i love the top cluster with the glasses and book sticker ;)
    • bellbird
      ooh i see it now - love it (& the rosie proejct)
    • ashleywb
      This is amazing, Karen!  beautiful clustering - and that list! 
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Karen
    Date:
    Jan 17, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: