Day 16 - Quote_web
flowersgal, Jan 16, 2020
Description:
Day 16 - Quote
Supplies:
One Little Bird & Vinnie Pearce - Retrouvailles
chastml and KarenB like this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      What a beautiful photograph and page, Patsy.
    • flowersgal
      @Cherylndesigns - Thanks. I'm having fun experimenting with this letter size format. Thinking of doing a "travel faves of the past XX (number undecided at the moment) years" and print as magazine -- snippets and favorite photos of each trip.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @flowersgal That sounds awesome! I kind of like that format for a change. When Marilyn and exchanged layouts, it was fun to do that format. She did mine in that format too and I had an 11x14 put on canvas.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • marijke
      Beautiful photo and I know that place in Bruges and I love it there. Love your layout.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Sounds like a beautiful and yummy place to visit! Great photo of the two of you, lovely backdrop, fitting quote.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • KarenB
      Well your description has sold Brugge to me! I love your quote as the title and that photo is great! Lovely framing and I love your sweet, travel elements. Brilliant take on the challenge :beat
      flowersgal likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Jan 16, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    185.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    464px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).