Mingo08

Day-15---The-Dodge-Drives-Again

Day-15---The-Dodge-Drives-Again
    • *sylvia*
      Gorgeous page and great photos. Love your design.
      Mingo08 likes this.
    • cfile
      Oh my goodness!! absolutely love your page!! The composition is fantastic!! I love the little sidebar story Re the glove out of your Dad’s tool box to your boyfriend at the time and the tip of your Dad’s finger was inside thus your Dad giving him the finger.. what a funny story and that the hog had bit it off.. oh my and that you put the glove around the photo with the toolbox.. well done. The rest of the story of the life of your Dad’s truck including the hairdryer holder is priceless. Wonderful storytelling and what a wonderful memory that you have scrapped here. Thanks for sharing!! I love the layered papers and all the tool elements. Perfectly filled page! Ps love the QR code to see the truck back out of the garage!
      Mingo08 likes this.
    • Mingo08
      @cfile - Awww.. you are too kind! Thanks! Those were stories - especially the finger - that needed to be told! I kind of loved my dad's trucks. The first vehicle I ever bought myself was a red step-side GMC. LOL! If, when I get through the MOUNTAIN of photos I got out of the house, I can find a photo of his International Harvester, I'm going to scrap with with my first truck photos. Big if... but it could happen! That boyfriend became my DH of (currently) 31 years, btw. :) <3
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @Mingo08 sweet:) Re DH of 31 years!! Looking forward to seeing your new pages of the trucks!
      Mingo08 likes this.
    • flowersgal
      What a fun story and love all those photos of the Dodge.
      Mingo08 likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      fabulous story telling.
      Mingo08 likes this.
    • Dalis
      What year is that truck? OMG, my daughter just wow'ed when she saw it. She is a pick up truck kind of gal. Love your page, so perfect full of details and stories.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    Mingo08
    Date:
    Jan 15, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    715.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).