Mingo08

Day-14---Mosaic-Photo---Saying-Goodbye

Day-14---Mosaic-Photo---Saying-Goodbye
Mingo08, Jan 14, 2022
Description:
Day 14 - Mosaic Photo

I may have overdone it - doing a little mosaic of the mosaic...

Template - Fiddle-Dee-Dee - Super Star (Dressed Down)

Primary elements and papers - Forever Joy - Good Old Days Mini Kit

Lynn Grieveson - Lockdown Mini Kit
We Learn from Each Other - M3 September 2021
Alpha - Pink Reptile Designs - Room With a View
Anita Designs and Designed by Soco - One More Chapter Kit
Forever Joy - Lost and Found

Key stamp and one key by ETC Dan "Forget Me Not" and "Clarity"
Hat pin by Katie Pertiet - LayerWorks 1400

Contact Sheet created with a browser-based app by Graphical
https://bit.ly/graphical-contactsheet
    • IntenseMagic
      What great photos and I just adore your mosaic!! It turned out so great!! Love the addition of the other photos as well! Beautiful journaling!! Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge!
      Mingo08 likes this.
    • cfile
      Beautiful photos and great journaling. I love the mosaic! Sending you a big hug.. I remember the feelings and emotions brought on by your journaling.. it is not easy to let go. We sold Dad’s house when he passed 9.5 years ago. Mom is gone 32 years this month and I still have things of theirs in my house I am still trying to go through and let go of. Your page is a beautiful tribute to the love of your parents and your Dad’s workmanship and legacy. Beautifully done!
      Mingo08 likes this.
    • Mingo08
      @cfile - Thank you so much! I think, after DH read my journaling, he got what was going on a bit better (now that it's over). He's been a rock the past 4 1/2 years with all of the chaos we've had, but he's a bit Asperger's, so he doesn't always get the extra layer of distress that emotions and sentiment play. We put Mom in a locked memory care unit in October; Dad passed just about four years ago, but I couldn't really be in the house with her there as she was becoming physically violent with me. I just had to deal with it all a lot more quickly than I'd anticipated. Hugs to you, too!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @Mingo08 oh I am so sorry Re the our Mom. Big hugs and glad your DH read your journaling for understanding. Hugs
      Mingo08 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    Mingo08
    Date:
    Jan 14, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    706.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).