Aerobigirl

Day 14 - I Chose Her.

Day 14 - I Chose Her.
Aerobigirl, Jan 18, 2023
Description:
Trigger warning (but happy ending) - miscarriage, encouraged termination

All supplies by Lynn Grieveson, from Never Take for Granted. One button from Button Box, also by Lynn Grieveson
    • sharonb
      Wow- what a story. You are such a wonderful mother. TFS. I know this was a difficult layout to to showcase. I am totally amazed.
    • flowersgal
      What a powerful love story. Yet so heartbreaking because of the opposition you faced. Love the grouping of photos. She is precious and is blessed with a courageous mother.
    • Angela Toucan
      awesome journaling. Bless you. Thank you for sharing this with us, and she is beautiful.
    • tanteva
      Well, now you have me crying! What a fantastic journaling - your daughter is amazing, and one can clearly see the love for her in those photos. I won't even comment on your FIL ... Thanks for sharing this! <3
    • LynnG
      So much pain, so much joy and loving those photos. What a powerful and beautiful page
    • mocamom
      First, let me tell you how brave you were. I cannot imagine how hard it was to need to grieve the dream of what you originally wanted while facing actual opposition to what you knew in your heart to be right. The men in your life let you down. Period. But you?? Your strength prevailed!! You are reaping the rewards now with your daughter and she will positively impact others so the gift of her birth will keep on giving. I am sorry for the stress that this challenge may have caused you, but I'm gloriously happy if in the end it helped in any way. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing this story. Someone on this forum may need to hear this exact message and see this exact outcome. You are making a difference.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 11 - Coming Home
    Uploaded By:
    Aerobigirl
    Date:
    Jan 18, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    232.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    648px
    Height:
    648px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).