Price Tags #2 by Paula Kesselring
White Alpha 3D by Paula Kesselring
Trust in This: Collage Mini Mix by Rachel Jefferies
Recyclables 78 by Scrapping with Liz
Eggxtras Papers by Paula Kesselring
Puffy Sticker Styles by Mommyish - used on title with Myriad Pro font
Lhmcgrady likes this.
    • scrapchyck
      Love the choice of the shocked face to highlight your sentiment here! We're all feeling this one! Eggs aren't quite that high here...yet. I paid under $4.00 for 18 today.
      Karen likes this.
    • LoveItScrapIt
      OMG right....why are eggs so much?! lol
      I love that graphic and the 3d title for eggs. Love your journaling too, we all feel it!
      Karen likes this.
    • bellbird
      lol you do not want to grocery shop in australia right now, the free range eggs i bought yesterday were $6.95 a dozen (i checked the docket to compare lol) but that's pretty normal - our exchange rate means they're really only $USD4.85 though so maybe you need to send your boys down under, but then aldi was totally out of toilet paper today (the other shop i tried had heaps though, go figure) plus there is an ongoing potato shortage due to the floods that means fish and chip shops are shutting early based on when they run out of chips and that part of every supermarket freezer is just empty & an ongoing source of disappointment for my DD (apparently no one likes sweet potato chips/fries either b/c that's all that's been there since sometime before xmas) -and the fruit and veg section is still feeling it from the floods, it's very much take what you can get now, i drew the line at oranges at $11/kilo imported from the US (equiv. to $USD7.67/kilo), i bought a few the other week but apparently they don't taste how i think an orange should taste at this time of year and so i left them this week - anyhow, this totally caught my eye for all the reasons above and that big ephemera woman's expression; sorry for the rant, i hope the rest of your normal weekly shop is not so inflated!
      Karen likes this.
    • Karen
      @bellbird Wow! It's crazy everywhere isn't it? It's been weird since 2020 what is expensive and what isn't even available and it changes constantly. That is super expensive for oranges too! I can usually get a 3lb bag of the little mandarin type oranges for about $6-7. But I agree, sometimes they just don't taste the same as when they are "in season" whenever that is for the state that grow them. I hope your DD can find some potatoes soon! Lol!
      bellbird likes this.
    • mocamom
      I find it so cool to see pages like this. THIS is HISTORY! Seriously. You may laugh at me, but some day your grandchildren are going to be like, "what?". Either they will be laughing at how we reacted to these prices because they will be much higher in the future, or they will be amazed at how Covid and the Bird flu changed the course (even if it's only a little bit). Again, I LOVE THIS! Thank you for playing along with this challenge and all the other things you do here at TLP!
      Karen likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Karen
    Date:
    Jan 14, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    682.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).