nanascrapper

Day-11-journey-web

Day-11-journey-web
nanascrapper, Jan 12, 2018
Description:
Day 11 Jan 11 MOC 6 On this Day (Journaling Challenge)
Kits by Dawn Inskip Lights Camera Action and Roots. Some elements re coloured.
Style #260 Vellum by Dawn Inskip
MrsPeel and melaniedesigns like this.
    • Cristina
      Such a great story!! I love the accompanying pictures too!
    • MrsPeel
      great page!!!!! love the page composition, gorgeous photos, great elegant design ad colors to make the back memories fit in the feeling all over the page.... your journaling is amazing..... while we never made such a big change, I know a bit of that feeling as we move quiet a lot around when I was little.... and not always is that "adventure" one may think it can be....
      We also had to move for my brother's health, he was born with something called Spasmodic Bronquitis, a type of asthma, so the doctors made is move from the sea side to the mountains, I was 8 the first time and not all that happy to be leaving friends and the beach... I can imagine your feeling as a teenager!!!
      and even when it is at first (an adventure) , things can get complicated until one changes culture habits.... maybe not too much for you as the language is the same...but when I finally saw England was home.... being Brazilian/Argentine, the adapting took quiet a while :) I am a proud adopted Londoner now after over 25 years!!!! love the way you documented this move!!!![​IMG]
    • HeatherB
      What great storytelling. I can't imagine how hard it would have been to make such a big move. And being a teenager, even more difficult. Love the photos down the side and the "Down Memory Lane" along the edge of the page. Wonderful page! Thanks for playing along with my challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    nanascrapper
    Date:
    Jan 12, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    247.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).