Description:
Love this challenge - thank you!
Credits:
Kristin Aagard:Sporty: Baseball
NBK Design:artCrush #17 {choose from different options}
Rachel Jefferies:I'm Somewhere Inbetween | The Complete Mixed Media Collection
MrsPeel likes this.
    • Iowan
      I love that strip of players along the bottom of your page. Great variety of baseball shots too
    • MrsPeel
      so great to "see You" ! I haven't been well, computers' crash, deaths in the family and friends, but never mind me... this is delightful, the players are wonderfully portrayed, am amazed to the fact that you manage great with so many photos on a patterned background (I'm a disaster at it!) everything has a feel of a paper page, especially with the paper strip with the journaling...you gave it perfect shadows looking so realistic!!! I have to confess, I spent a few minutes trying yo find the blended photo, I think I had the impression (because it looks like real/paper) that the darker tone could have been a plastic big pocket... then I looked and looked...found it!!!! It is a great complement for the already beautiful composition, so much fun!!!! Hoping we can catch up next week... hope you are doing as well as humanly possible!!!!!
      Hugggzzz

Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      Donitab likes this.
    • Donitab
      @MrsPeel That paper strip is by Nicole with NBK. I love them and use them all the time!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    Donitab
    Date:
    Jan 18, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    3.7 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).