Karen

Day 1 - Messy Kitchen Project

Day 1 - Messy Kitchen Project
Karen, Jan 3, 2020
Description:
I started painting my kitchen cabinets right before Christmas. I did tested my painting abilities on 4 doors for my pantry because they were the most out of sight doors, then I had to pause for Christmas at my house and visiting family, then on the 26th I started back up. It hasn't been much of a vacation, but I'm loving what I'm seeing so far!

A Beautiful Mess Elements by Pink Reptile Designs
A Beautiful Mess Papers by Pink Reptile Designs
A Beautiful Mess Alphas by Pink Reptile Designs
Red flower from A Beautiful Mess Templates by Pink Reptile Designs

Requirements:
1 photo, centered on the page
2 distinct frames – 2 white square frames
3 ribbon or bows – folded green/yellow ribbon, green/white tied bow, tapemeasure twill ribbon bit
4 papers, all layered under your photo (the four papersINCLUDES your background paper) – background, purple strip, orange strip and blue photo mat.
5 flowers – 1 Red flower, 1 orange gem flower, 1 pink gem flower, 1 yellow fabric flower and 1 blue flower
6 leaves and/or branches – 2 purple leaves, 3 green paper leaves, 1 B&W branch
7 lines of journaling – 4 lines of journaling, 2 lines of title and 1 line with a date.
8 additional elements of your choice – 1 blue paper crinkled scrap bit, 1 bead scatter, 1 flower transfer, 1 string tangle, 1 pink twine, 1 grey button, 2 circle letters stamp
    • keepscrappin
      oh boy... kitchen renovations! i want to do that too but i'm scared i'll mess it up royally and i don't want to deal with the mess. good luck!
      Karen likes this.
    • Karen
      @keepscrappin Well if you ever do... I learned A LOT while doing mine and can give you some pointers on what not to do and what did work well. :agree I am painting the window frame above my sink today and then I will be DONE! I can't wait to have my kitchen back in order and all sparkling and bright! :)
    • Angela Toucan
      great documenting of this project. I'm sure your kitchen will be fabulous when you'e finished.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Karen
    Date:
    Jan 3, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    376.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).