dawnmarch

DawnMarch

DawnMarch
dawnmarch, Jan 18, 2018
Description:
Made with Just Jaimee Storyteller Collections from February 2017, Nov. 2017, Dec. 2017, Jan. 2017 and July 2017.

My username is DawnMarch. I sometimes wonder if people see it and think that I’m in the military and enjoy a nice refreshing march in the early morning. Nothing could be further from the truth. Despite the name Dawn, I am not a morning person and sleep well past dawn every day if I have my choice. I also can’t imagine myself in the military as I’m a big chicken and don’t like guns or violence – or people telling me what to do for that matter. No, DawnMarch is just an abbreviated version of my name. I was born in the morning and my Dad picked the name Dawn which was pretty popular the year I was born (8 million babies were named Dawn that year). After growing up with a very complicated German last name, I was happy to take Gary’s last name, Marchant, which is much easier (although still subject to a surprising amount of questionable pronunciation). And so, the username DawnMarch was born.
Mylinn likes this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    dawnmarch
    Date:
    Jan 18, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    101.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).